3Impact Game Engine 126.96.36.199 Crack + Serial Number Download 2020
Windows Vista, Windows XP
Download 3Impact Game Engine [Crack]
Even if you have never programmed before, you can install 3Impact on your system and compile a mini-game in minutes!
3Impact is not only a great game engine. It is also an amazing tool to learn game programming, step-by-step!
3Impact engine can interactively play your own 3D models as bodies in a space that obeys physics laws. And you can model any scenery by using your favorite modeler and directly use it in your games as a solid environment.
Dungeons, race-tracks, entire planets, anything can be rendered as a collision-capable body. Learn, step-by-step, how to bring your 3D objects to life!
A couple of lines of code will enable accurate and hardware-rendered volumetric shadows for your 3D models.
It's not a physics engine. It's not a rendering engine. And it's not a network game engine either. It is all these things together! We have already smoothly blended all the systems together for you!
An incomparable, crystal clear interface that you can access by using your favorite language. The officially supported platform is C++. The following platforms are also supported by individual community members or groups: .NET languages (C#, VB.net etc), Dev-C++, Delphi, Framework Pascal, BlitzMax.
Rock-solid collision detection. You can't find anywhere else such a stable collision detection algorithm. Just put your 3d objects into your 3d scenery and let the engine deal with per-polygon collision detection and response for you!
No engine-specific world editor. You don't need it! Design/compose your worlds with your favorite 3d modeler and render them in your games.
Network-synchronized simulation. Your simulations can run, in synchrony, on multiple LAN or Internet connected computers. They can be remotely controlled real-time. Unique algorithm! Tailored to 3Impact dynamics system!
Here are some key features of "3Impact Game Engine":
· Available both as a standard Windows .DLL (powerful, flexible) and as an .EXE file (intuitive mod-coding style).
· Almost all programming languages supported (DLL version only).
· Powerful and crystal clear set of API functions for maximum productivity.
· Flexibility! Use high level functions that do the hard work behind the scenes, or use low level functions to manage the engine down to vertex buffer manipulation, mesh-specific rendering mode, etc.
· Integrated rendering, physics and network engines.
· No need of engine-specific world editor, just use your favorite 3d modeler!
· Programmable visual effects (HLSL-based, .fx/.fxo shaders).
· Built-in, per pixel lighting, bump-mapping, bumped environment mapping.
· Hardware rendered dynamic volumetric shadows (fast!).
· Hardware rendered trail and particle systems (fast!), with programmable gravity, air-resistance, 'melting' and 'burnout' effects.
· Dynamic sun-like and local colored lights.
· DirectX skeletal animation (play/stop/reverse/speed-control), per-bone dynamic control, ragdoll physics, vertex animation (water surfaces, etc), mesh morphing, texture animation!
· Retrieve each single bone's 3d location, runtime (e.g. attach a gun to an arm)!
· Built-in chasing cameras, multiple simultaneous viewpoints, split-screen, custom sized viewports.
· Classic and dynamic reflection mapping, true mirror surfaces.
· Real-time rendering of refractive solids (crystal, tinted glass, water, etc).
· Alpha texture mapping, all available blend methods, advanced management of transparency sorting.
· Print functions performing fast text rendering and animation. Fully customizable graphics font sets!
· Animated 2d objects can be any shape, as small as a single pixel (per pixel animation) or many times bigger than the screen (scrolling, old-style 2d shoot'em up games, etc). They can be scaled, stretched, rotated.
· Fully programmable sprite transparency and master-color (fading, flashing, etc).
· Full-screen and windowed rendering of standard Windows dialogs (default message boxes and custom dialogs with custom controls).
· Built-in synchronized-simulation system, providing straightforward methods to keep synched several simulations running on different connected computers.
· DirectPlay's client/server based networking supporting LAN and Internet connections.
· Virtually unlimited number of players. You decide the amount of data to synchronize or share, thus allowing for extreme optimization and massive multiplayer games.
· Built-in, rock solid physics, accurate collision detection and response.
· Ultra-fast ray collision checking (line of sight testing, obstacle detection, etc).
· Hi-level functions allowing for easy setup of wheeled vehicles with working suspensions (ultra-realistic car dynamics, accurate driving simulations, etc).
· Classic and breakable joints, rotational stops, angular motors, soft constraints, springs.
· Dynamic 3d sound sources providing easy integration with physics simulation.
· Global (position-independent) stereo and mono sounds/music.
· Support for .wav and .ogg formats.
· Dynamic start/stop/pause/resume control.
· Fully hardware processed playing and mixing (while sound card chip works, main CPU is free for other tasks!).
· Complete (compile and go) examples provided with fully commented source code.
· Extensive programmer reference covering all available API functions.
· Detailed step-by-step tutorials.
· Prompt technical support (e-mail).
· Responsive community (online forum).
· Resource loading from both file and memory (for advanced database manipulation, data encryption, etc).
· Powerful math and 3d transformation functions.
· Complete and straightforward support for keyboard, mouse, joystick, gamepads, steering wheels and other input devices.
· Specific functions to dynamically control/retrieve core engine behavior/stats (frame rate, display mode, global rendering settings, etc).
· Specific functions to manage simulation recording/replay, game state save/load, etc.
· Specific functions to save rendered frames as image sequences, to build .avi/.mpeg clips of the simulation.
· The latest DirectX version.
· The demo showcases the capabilites of 3Impact Game Engine but has no other practical functionality.