DK+ 1.5 Crack + Keygen Updated
Download DK+ [Crack]
NUSofting DK+ is a powerful drum machine for VST.
DK+ offers 24 fully programmable drum pads, 6 output busses (3 stereo + 3 mono), an audio compressor/limiter for each stereo bus, a powerful step sequencer and many more features.
It ships with a library of 40 drum kits with the sound of the most widely used vintage drum machines, studio-quality acoustic kits and much more.
It also offers a wide library of drum styles ranging from Latin rhythms to classic rock and modern styles.
The DK+ Library is a great tool for the creation of songs and compositions, amusement and to discover new exciting rhythms.
In addition, this package includes a suite of drum kits and rhythmic patterns.
Here are some key features of "DK plus":
· Cross-velocity support, 10 layers per pad.
· Random picking for layer with same cross-velocity value, this allows to mix Cross-velocity with random choice.
· Weighted randomization possible for all 10 layers as alternative option.
· Gentle low pass filter sensible to MIDI velocity for natural dynamics.
· Note on/off support, off switchable.
· Decay, Level and Pitch control.
· Panning 100% mono compatible.
· FX Send for the on-board reverb.
· Automatically learns note as trigger.
· Single note triggering or note range selectable with pitch to note.
· Mute Group (Choke).
· Output selectable among the 6 available (3 stereo + 3 mono).
· Three separate stereo outputs + 3 mono Aux outputs.
· Three Level control for the 3 stereo outputs.
· Three analog-sounding compressors on-board.
· Each compressor features:
· Theresold, Ratio, Attack, Release, Gain.
· Built-in audio meters for output and compressors separately.
· Reverb effect : Small Room and Large Room presets.
· 10 Tracks step sequencer synced to VST host.
· Solo and Mute per track.
· All tracks visible at once in one window.
· Voice editor can be accessed for each track as pop up window.
· 24 patterns memory, to save in its own format and with MIDI file export.
· Pattern lenght up to 128 steps arranged in 8 pages.
· "Follow" function while sequencer is running.
· Step resolution selectable: 32, 16T, 8T, 16.
· Pattern selection is MIDI controllable.
· On/Off, Velocity, Flam (a flam is a double stroke where the first hit happens a little earlier than the second one which is on tempo) and Double stroke (a double trigger is a double stroke where the length of the step is evenly divided in two equal duration, so for example a 1/16 step will trigger two notes of 1/32 each. The two trigger have the same sound level (velocity). This it useful to create rolls quickly.)
· Superior sound quality, thanks to the 64 bit internal engine.
· DK+ can import wave files with 8, 16, 20, 24 and 32 bit integer resolution, and 32 or 64 bit floating point resolution, mono or stereo.
· DK+ will also resample automatically the sounds if they are stored at a higher or lower sample rate than the sample rate used in the host application. To improve the resampling quality you can activate the option "Use quality resampling" in the preferences dialog.
· All the samples loaded are normalized automatically.
· Polyphony selectable from 8 to 128 voices.
· Can export and import drum banks in its own format or as FXB.
· Can import LM-4 drum banks (with some limitations).
· Pitch-bend support.
· Velocity sensivity, compression or expansion adjustable.
· Sample precise synchronization.
· Low CPU usage even with old processors.
· MIDI reset.
· Knob mode: linear, circular selectable.
· Almost every parameter can be controlled via MIDI.