GrFinger Java SDK 4.5 Crack + Serial Number Updated
Download GrFinger Java SDK [Crack]
GrFinger Fingerprint SDK is a groundbreaking fingerprint recognition Software Development Kit (SDK) that helps you integrate biometrics into a wide variety of applications.Thanks to its support for dozens of programming languages, richness of code samples, and its thorough documentation, you will start developing your application in a matter of hours!
GrFinger is provided in two different releases. GrFinger 4.2 Windows supports many Windows programming languages through either DLL or ActiveX (COM). GrFinger Java 4.5 allows development of cross-plataform Java programs that will run either in Microsoft Windows or Gnu/Linux.
Here are some key features of "GrFinger Java SDK":
· Multiple fingerprint reader support: usually, the fingerprint libraries provided by the manufacturers only support their own device. GrFinger's support for multiple fingerprint readers allows you to choose the more suitable reader, and even after application development or deployment, makes you able to change the fingerprint reader you are using, without modifying your code!
· Driver-less Microsoft Fingerprint reader and Digital Persona support: you don't need the manufacturer's driver or SDK (API). Our SDK comes with its own driver for these readers.
· Multiple programming language support: almost all the fingerprint recognition libraries provides as its only interface a cumbersome DLL, where you need to create import files for the language you are using, among other obstacles. GrFinger 4.2 for Microsoft Windows supports multiple programming languages including Java, Delphi, Visual Basic, C++, .NET, FoxPro and many others. Under Microsoft Windows, both ActiveX and DLL components are available to use.
Using GrFinger Java 4.5 you have a Jar component with a easy-to-use set of Java classes.
· With our programming samples, the integration will be amazingly easy. Everything needed to develop in the supported languages is part of the SDK! No additional fee, or licensing needed!
· Support for internet: you can use GrFinger Fingerprint Recognition Library inside a Java applet and create an cross-plataform application for the web!
· Sample code provided in several languages: the fingerprint recognition library comes packed with lots of really detailed programming samples (along with their source code), in a variety of programming languages. These can be used, almost with no change, as the basis to your development.
· International quality assurance: we were successfully tested among the world's best fingerprint recognition systems, on a test held by NIST in 2003.
· Outstanding fingerprint matching speed: with a blazing fast matching speed up to 35,000 fingerprints per second, it will be more than adequate for most demanding applications.
· One-to-many fingerprint identification: most solutions offer only one-to-one verification or one-to-little. Using GrFinger you have unlimited one-to-many fingerprint identification.
· Trial pack available: you can download our Trial Pack and test it, create your applications and use it non-commercially for 90 days. Once you decide to purchase the FULL or LIGHT edition, you won't even need to reinstall the software!
· Easy hardware-free licensing: GrFinger can be licensed with only a text agreement, shipped through the internet. It is amazingly easy to deploy your software.
· Ph.D. researchers team: our technology is on an ever-improving trend, due to our researchers, all of them with an outstanding knowledge and publications on image processing, computer vision and other related issues.
· 90-day trial
MarziaAre you awesome
Alessiamuito obrigado pela serial
Mariagrazie mille per il serial
Johnthank you for the patch