QMSYS Tolerances and Gauges 5.4 Build 13.12.29 Crack Full Version
Download QMSYS Tolerances and Gauges [Crack]
QMSys Tolerances and Gauges provides users with accurate calculations and tolerances for gauges.
QMSYS Tolerances and Gauges is especially useful in the design, manufacture and control of gauges and tools since it saves time and costs fir carrying out calculations and providing standards. The calculated results are based on international standards and comprise detailed information about the sizes and tolerances of workpieces, setting ring and plug gauges, workshop ring and plug gauges, as well as checking gauges.
The software QMSys Tolerances and Gauges assists users in the following types of activities:
· measurement and control of workpieces with tolerances by ISO 286 determining of nominal sizes and limit values of workpieces.
· inspection of working and checking gauges determining the nominal sizes and limit values of gauges and reference standards.
· design of products, gauges and reference standards selection of suitable tolerances and fits.
Data base and techniques of calculating the nominal sizes and limit values of the following tolerances and gauges have been included in the program QMSys Tolerances and Gauges:
· Tolerances and fits for linear sizes up to 3150 mm acc. to ISO 286-1:1988.
· Tolerances and fits for linear sizes from 3150 mm up to 10000 mm acc. to DIN 7172:1991.
· Plug gauges up to 500 mm acc. to DIN 7150-2:1977, ISO/R 1938.
Gauges with spherical ends up to 500 mm acc. to DIN 7150-2:1977, ISO/R 1938.
· Ring gauges up to 500 mm acc. to DIN 7150-2:1977, ISO/R 1938.
· Checking plug gauges up to 500 mm acc. to DIN 7150-2:1977, ISO/R 1938.
· Setting plugs for indicating gauges acc. to DIN 7150-2:1977.
· Setting rings for indicating gauges acc. to DIN 2250:19 89.
The calculation results can be saved in a file or can be copied in another program.